The dimmable PAR30 LED Lamp is equipped with a 40° beam angle that directs a focused bright even light in where it is needed. The lamp is equivalent to a 75 watt incandescent and has a standard medium base. This allows the lamp to be easily installed into existing sockets and decorative fixtures. This bulb is suitable for dry and wet locations and partially enclosed fixtures.
ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
These Par30 LED halogen replacement bulbs:
- Deliver 850 lumens
- Provide narrow focus with 40°, 40/30° and 25° beam angles
- Stylishly illuminate paintings, photos, merchandise, displays and more
- Perform reliably indoors and outdoors (for wet locations, S9446 only)
- Offer a safer alternative to halogens, with a shatter-resistant build and almost no heat produced
- Fit E26 existing sockets
- Are available in a 2700K color temperature
Product Warranty: 5 years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These bulbs are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs deliver 850 lumens.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.