Refresh yourself under a soothing showerhead. With the Earth® showerhead, a smooth-and-simple rotation switches the spray style. Better conserve the heat used to warm up your water, thanks to this head’s non-aerated design. In turn, you save more money on your energy bill, and you’re less likely to run out of hot water during your shower—a win-win.
As you help conserve our planet’s resources, you enjoy an indulgent—yet guilt-free—shower experience. Works like a charm in rentals, homes with wells and septic tanks and any shower you use.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This Earth® showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM.
- Optimizes your water flow, no matter your current water pressure.
- Features a metal ball joint and durable plastic body for maintenance-free use.
- Installs easily.
- Provides 3 settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful) and combination.
- Tailors the number of nozzles used, from 9 to 45 nozzles, to the spray setting.
Product Warranty: 10 Years
This showerhead is designed with 3 spray settings: shower, jet and combo.
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your showerhead. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard showerhead has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. This showerhead has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This showerhead is 30% more efficient than a standard 2.5-GPM showerhead.