Vara II Spray Handheld Shower Wand
Our Niagara Conservation branded Vara II 3 function showerhead includes shower, jet, and combo spray settings to suit varied showering preferences. With the option of 1.5 or 2.0 gallons of water per minute, the Vara Spa saves up to 40% of water annually over standard showerheads.
WaterSense® certified for maximum performance.
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 gpm
- Has three spray settings: shower, jet, and combo
- Includes 72" matte black stainless steel hose
- Features a back flow preventer and a kink-free hose design
- Is constructed of a corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic
- Includes soft rubber nozzles to allow for easy cleaning
Product Warranty: 10 years
This showerhead is designed with 3 spray settings: shower, jet, and combo.
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your showerhead. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard showerhead has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. This showerhead has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This showerhead is 40% more efficient than a standard 2.5-GPM showerhead.